Thursday, January 22, 2004

Last night was my first night of Daddy patrol with both Boys by myself. My lovely (bride) had Drunco. It actually went pretty dang dog smooth. It was like I knew what I was doing!

Boy #1 did the normal repeated watching of Hercules while Boy #2 slept and or rode my leg (Daddy trick to get him from being fussy - place him face down on leg, and gently tap your heel to create bouncing motion.)

The surreal part of the night came when Boy #1 was about to go down for the evening - and Boy #2 wanted to eat at the same time. Here I am standing (so Boy #1 won't grab the bottle and try to suck on it) while trying to feed Boy #2 while Boy #1 is tugging on my pajama legs. Being a gringo flaco (skinny!) Boy #1 had my PJs down around my knees before it was over. So, here I am standing in the middle of my front room - pants around my knees - not that big of deal until you consider that I was going commando - Here I am, bare ass with my privates out and about - Boy #1 is trying to go thru my legs now - tripping over my PJ bottoms - hands are still full w/ Boy #2 (and trying to feed him the bottle) so the PJ bottoms had to stay down - while Boy #1 head is rubbing against my scrotum. Good thing Child Services didn't do a pop in! My life is nuts (no pun intended.)

No comments: