Friday, September 03, 2004

with a rebel yell...

The Little Warrior hit the 8 month mark this past Saturday. He took his first tentative crawl yesterday. I'm sure before long he'll be scurrying across the floor like a true Rug Rat, chasing after his Big Brother, Suki, and whatever else catches his fancy.

Help us...

Seriously, it will be a new stage for all of us, and I'm sure things around Casa de Tinsley will move up a few notches on the crazy meter.

So, with that WT update, and look forward, let's stop and look back. I've often wrote about Wyatt's war cry. He has been doing it for months, and still does it actually. I finally got off my lazy ass and captured some video of it.

Fingers crossed, this will work, and everyone who has never had the pleasure of seeing the Little Warrior's war cry can see it now. If it don't work (I'm a MacDaddy in a PC world) someone give me a shout out in the comments, or something something and I'll try another file type posting. Hopefully it will work, it being a QuickTime file and all.

Until I BLOG again...RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments: