Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I had Boy #2 patrol last night. We (me and the wife) switch duty. Night on, Night off - Danielsan - sorry. My head is crammed full of useless pop culture like this Karate Kid reference. Bubbling up. Back to the point. Boy #2 for the first six weeks on the ground, has had awake time from 9pm until 11pm (on a good night), 11pm + ? on a bad night. Last night was a good night. Go me!!! I gave him a bottle at 9:45pm...he wasn't that interested in it - ate 2ozs of a possible 4 for those playing along at home.

Instead, and this is the point of the BLOG, he just squirmed around making the wildest noise. He sounds like a little monster. It is quite funny, and I need to get my lazy ass in gear and record some video/audio of him doing this - for posterity, and for profit. I bet I could burn a CD and sell it to Haunted Houses this October for their spooky soundtrack background thing.

I don't remember Boy #1 doing this. Boy #2 though, well you need to hear it to fully appreciate it. Maybe one day I'll get the Team Tinsley website up and running and figure out how to stream some video/audio so you can hear for youself. Until then, take me word for it. Boy #2 is noisy.

Until I Blog Next Time...
Bye

No comments: