Tuesday, September 28, 2004

9+33+405+446=893

The Little Warrior is 9 months today. Funny, how we count months for the little guys, the first two years, and then it just goes away. I guess there are others out there as math challenged as me. Kind of hard to keep up after you pass the 24 month mark. That is the mason dixon line on the whole month vs. years as far as I can tell. But, what do I know??? Imagine if you asked me my age and I said, I'm 446 months on Tuesday! You'd think me queer (strange, not homosexual.) You'd probably think the same thing if you asked the Elder Boy's age and I said he is...(and quickly started to compute how many months he was by counting on my fingers and toes - an Okie abacus if you will)...33 months last Friday! We just say 2 1/2, which isn't actually the truth, he's closer to 3 years at this point. But I think your age is one of the few times you don't round up, if that makes sense. But, again, what do I know, I'm a dumbass in the math department. I flunked geometry. I can't even spell a-l-g-e-b-r-a without looking it up first. I do know this...for those playing along at home.

At the 9 month mark the Little Warrior is just a few ounces south of 21 pounds. He is 29" long (or tall now that he pulls up), and his head is 18". He ranges from the 75 percentile to the 50 percentile with those figures.

Until I BLOG again....AAAAAAAAAAA (do a War Cry in his honor!)

No comments: