Friday, March 12, 2004

About A Boy

Last night at Casa Tinsley we watched Home Alone. You never know what movie (that isn't animated) that Boy #1 will like. Example. He likes to Four Weddings and a Funeral? Strange thing for a two year old to like. The funny thing about Home Alone was that he didn't like any of the parts that didn't have Macaulay Culkin. Plot development be damned. He wanted, as he put it, 'the boy.' Cut to the family in France watching It's a Wonderful Life on TV - Ethan looks at me and says: Boy Please. The mind of a two year old. He also enjoyed the snow in the movie and during a few of those scenes, did the "more snow please" that I wrote about a few weeks back.

Daddy note: Its 5:30am. I've been up for thirty minutes. This is the only time I can get up and do banking and pay bills and all that fun household crap one needs to do. Boy #1 is moaning in his crib. I better get back to the bills or I'm not going to get them done! Boy #1 will be up by Teletubbies time (that's 6:30am people) if not sooner.

Over and out.

No comments: