Friday, June 02, 2006

Longview

Morning often finds the Little Warrior in the den drinking milk and watching Max & Ruby on the tube, while the Elder Boy repairs to our bed to watch Cartoon Network. This all came about because I'm usually in the bedroom getting ready for work in the AM, and Ethan watching TV in our bed allows him a bit more Daddy time. You might ask yourself, what about Wy? Trust me, Wy is OK with this arrangement. I'll save how OK for a future BLOG entry, cause it is actually kind of funny and worth recording. But, back to my point, this AM, I was getting ready while Ethan lounged in the bed watching Tom & Jerry on Cartoon Network.

I was putting on my socks when the Boy stopped watching Tom & Jerry and said, "Dad?" Which is usually the intro for a barrage of questions.

"Yes?"
"I have a long penis."
"Excuse me?"
"I have a long penis."
"What?"
Looking at me, like the idiot I am, Ethan repeated slowly.
"I have a long penis."
"Really. You don't get that from me."
The Boy, not getting my joke, pulled down the covers and then his pajama bottoms enough to expose himself, as he said proudly, "See, I have a long penis."
"Boy, you have an erection."
"e...election?"
"No, erection. When your penis is hard, or long like that, you call it an erection."

Until I BLOG again...Some say,"Quit or I'll go BLIND." But it's just a myth

No comments: