Friday, March 31, 2006

Swimmin pools, movie stars

Right about now (funk show brother) I'm blogging from here. No shit. Me and My Lovely Bride are on a short holiday while the Boy(s) are staying with Granny and Pops in Houston Town. It is a win win as they say. My Bride is actually down in the spa now, paying people to much money to cut her toe nails. I think they paint them too. Maybe massage her feet. I told her I'd do it for a six pack. She declined. So, here I sit, in my fancy room, drinking Sierra Nevada Pale Ale that (proving just how WT I truly am) I brown bagged into the Beverly Hills Hotel (swill beer is like $6 bucks a can from the mini-bar), and proving, yet again, you can take the Boy out of Oklahoma, but you can't take...well you know the rest.

Until I BLOG again...picture this.






No comments: