Sunday, April 02, 2006

Pain don't hurt

So, Stu, have you seen anyone famous? Any celebrities. Movie stars? Aren't they all over the place in El Lay? Well, not really. I've seen more homeless people than stars. Oh, and honking. Everyone here honks their car horn while driving. In Texas, you pretty much honk as a last resort, oh shit, get out of my way, way. Not here. People honk all the time. It is strange. But I digress, back to the star sightings.

On Friday night, while leaving this place and waiting in line for the valet, I walked right in front of Kelley Lynch. Sure, she is no Reese Witherspoon (who I saw on Saturday driving to Santa Monica, she was in her SUV at a traffic light on Sunset in Brentwood,) but Kelley was right there in front of me. I could have touched her. Of couse I didn't, as I don't want to be some creepy guy. In fact, I didn't even say anything, I didn't want to bug her. Instead I just stared at the back of her head, and thought about, what I think is her finest performance in this classic.

Other star sightings. I think, not 100% sure that I saw Chris O'Donnell on Saturday night. I've also been told that Whoopi Goldberg and Tom Selleck are both staying at the hotel right now. I haven't seen them though.

EDIT: Just a few minutes after posting this here BLOG, we did in fact see (we actually ate a few counter stools down from her) Whoopi Goldberg at the Fountain Coffee Room.

Until I BLOG again...Picture this.

No comments: