Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's not the size of the ship...

This is not one of those, I got this friend who has a problem, but I'm really talking about me, kind of a story. Nope.

Our story begins in a public restroom at a large sporting event in the Messoplex. It is crowded. Many males need to urinate. I'm one of them. Waiting my turn, I notice two spaces ahead of me, a Dad and Lad. The Lad, had to be around Ethan's age. Four for those playing along at home. Standing around, like Men do in a public restroom, not wanting to make much eye contact or accidently look at another man's penis, I was busy keeping my eyes high. At first, I kept my self busy reading the shit house walls (which is full of ads these days, which I find interesting, in a, what a nutty world, kind of a way) I quickly became bored with the hair loss and Skoal ads and decided to watch the Dad and Lad. I surmised, it was just the two of them, thus the Dad had to keep the Boy close to him in the line. I've been there before, with one or two of our Boy(s) and know the difficulties that can arise from trying to urinate in a crowded restroom while your Boy(s) try to touch every nasty surface within reach. Or worse, lifting the urinal cake, because they think it actual might be cake. Speaking of my Boy(s) - they were back at home right about now, which was then, and damn if it wasn't bath time and I was getting out of it. I thought about trying to get a high five from the Man in line behind me, but I thought he might think me a bit queer, both figuratively and literally, so I just kept my happiness to myself and returned to the Dad and Lad show. It was about to get interesting since it was the Dad's turn to pee.

Again, it was very crowded in this restroom. Thus, the Dad wanted to keep the Lad close to him as he urinated. Still, I don't think he wanted the Lad so close that he stood between him and the man to his right. The Lad was so close in fact, that he could quite literally see his business, which is what the Lad did - staring hard. The Man being gawked at was oblivious to the Lad. He was busy reading the ad on the shit house wall in front of him. It was for a gentleman's club. The Lad kept on staring hard at this Man, who was a very large african american gentleman. I guess he was large in other ways too, because before long, the Lad looked up at his Dad, who was busy reading the shit house wall ad in front of him (for a Limo service) and said,

"Daddy, his (meaning the other man) pee pee is big!"

At that point, the Lad paused long enough to give his dad time to give the man next to him a very uncomfortable smile, which the man returned. While they were still giving each other their curious smiles, the Lad finished his thought,

"His pee pee is bigger than yours."

Oh, dear Reader...even though I was in that line for Number 1, I damn near did Number 2 in my pants I laughed so hard.

Until I BLOG again...It's the motion of the ocean.

No comments: