Sunday, January 11, 2004

Ok. Now that it appears the my blog is set up and working properly - I can start writing down the mundane details of our life(s).

Speedo by The Cadillacs. Do you know that song? I love it. Its been in a bunch of movies. First one that comes to mind is 'Goodfellas' - toward the first. The soundtrack of that movie is a timeline of sorts, so its young Henry - late 50s - doo-wop. But I digress.

Sunday Sunday. January 10th. Boy #2 - actually let me set this up - I have two Boys. My number system is a chronological distinction. Nothing more. Boy #1. Ethan Gentry Tinsley. Born January 17, 2002. Boy #2. Wyatt Carter Tinsley. Born December 28, 2003. How's that for family planning?

So - Boy #2 hit the two week mark today. We had his first outing today (weather in Dallas was glorious) took him and Boy #1 to a park that is near the casa. Boy #1 rode in his Red Wagon. Boy #2 in the stroller. As will happen - Boy #2 slept through the entire trip - but - he was breathing good fresh air, and out in the sunshine. In fact, his Mom had some shades on him. A hepcat at 2 weeks.

Over and out for now.
Stu

No comments: