Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is the Time to say I Love You



The Tooth Fairy isn't the only one effected by the tough economy. My Lovely Bride made the command decision that we'd skip a Holiday card this year. Do something else with that money. Which is why she asked me to do a Holiday card we can send out via email. Which I didn't do. Instead I compiled photos from Christmas past and made a video. The Boy(s) even helped me pick the photos and selected the song.

My Lovely Bride will probably still want (read: make) me do a card thing. But you can still enjoy this. Seven years condensed into two minutes. Which for me is apropos. Time flies, Dear Reader, so do your best to stop, just for a moment, and truly enjoy.

Until I BLOG again...So when spirits grow lighter, And hopes are shinin' brighter, Then you know that Christmas time is here.

2 comments:

Modernicon said...

That is really cute! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

StephanieG said...

This is truly FABULOUS! Thank you for sharing. I wish MrG would let me do something like that on my blog, but alas.....

Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Lady Steele