Friday, July 30, 2004

Real Date

Today is my (our) 10 year wedding anniversary. As I sit here, trying to think of what to say, write, type...words fail me. I could tell you the meaning of 'real date' - which is engraved inside my wedding ring along with the date we said, I do. I could tell you of our first meeting. It is actually pretty comical, and I should tell it sometime, but not today. Ten years seems worthy of more than a funny anecdote.

Since I can't find the words, I'll go with my standard modus operandi (a reheated pop culture reference.)

In the words of the late, great, Dicky Fox.
"I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success."

Amen.

I also offer up this. Hopefully it will work/play. Might take a second to download (depending on your connection speed.)

Until I BLOG again...I do.

No comments: