Thursday, May 20, 2004

I'll get you me

Playing chase with Ethan last night. Chase involves me running into the hallway and or the front room, and then Ethan comes looking for me (out of the den) saying "where daddy, where daddy go?" It is very cute. I'll jump out and scare him, he screams and runs back to the den. Repeat the process. When I grow tired of playing this game, or my attention is diverted by the Little Warrior, who has the coolest little scream thing he does these days - I love it. I got to figure a way to record it and post it here. Speaking of the Little Warrior, it seems most of the Blogging is about the Elder Boy, mainly because he's older and into more stuff - don't think for a minute, dear reader, that Wyatt is a bump on the log. He is amazing in his own right (just like a Daddy to say) and in many ways a lot more demonstrative then his brother at the same age. Back to Ethan. When I divert from playing chase...he always says: "I'll get you me."

Pronouns are a bitch for little kids...or at least for E. He obviously means I'll get you and or You get me. But, he says "I'll get you me." Classic.

Other news. Roe Jarman, the Boy(s) Great Grandpa is coming into town this weekend. Be the first time Great Papa and the Little Warrior have met. Mr. Jarman just turned 86, and I for one think its cool that he is getting to come to town to see two brand new Great Grandkids (Wyatt of course, and Carter Kincaid the Boy(s) new cousin.) Funny, I've been telling Ethan that Great Papa was coming to town. He wasn't getting it. Missing the Great distinction and thinking I meant Buddy, who Ethan adores. I finally, told him last night, while Carter was at Drunco - Great Papa is Mimi's (Mimi is Linda - you need a flow chart to keep up) Daddy. The look he gave was priceless...like wow, She has a daddy.

Until I BLOG again...Boogaloo.

No comments: